Come watch startups pitch to professionals from Korea’s top brands like Samsung and Coupang. At Podium Star, investment-seeking startups deliver pitches to experts in investment and marketing. The startups are first coached by pitch professionals, helping them to master their pitch game and readying them for the stage. After pitching, judges give further feedback on how they should improve their investor pitch.
Six startups will be judged on their business idea and overall pitch performance. Wait until the end, because the audience votes too! This is an action-packed pitch competition with energy, useful insights, and prizes for all. See more details below.
- Date: June 19, 2019
- Time: Registration starts at 5:30pm, pitches start at 6:00 and networking at 8:00.
- Hosts: PowerPT, Seoul Startup Hub, World Innovations Forum
- Location: Seoul Startup Hub (Gongdeok station)
- After party: Network over pizza and drinks on the 3rd floor
Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-7609-8216.
*Registration is limited and will close on Wednesday at 3pm.
**Pitches will be in English.
If you are arriving after 6:00, please take the elevator to the 3rd floor and enter through the top of the stairs. A registration booth will be there.
- Divya J. Singh from Coupang
- Tom Gilmore from Samsung
- Tyler Rasch from T-able
- Shuttle Delivery
- BA ENERGY
- Cloud Berry Farm